Re: [RRG] 2 billion IP cellphones in 2103 & mass adoption of IPv6 by currentIPv4 users

On Sep 19, 2008, at 2:16 AM, Jari Arkko wrote:

Correction, there are devices that support IPv6. I expect there to be more in the future.

My E61i *supports* IPv6, but it doesn't let me configure it in any meaningful way, or enable/disable it. I assume it would work in a DHCPv6 scenario, though I've not tried it.

I should've worded that differently, though, you're right.

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins@cisco.com> // +852.9133.2844 mobile

     History is a great teacher, but it also lies with impunity.

                   -- John Robb