RE: [RRG] Six/One Router Design Clarifications

Brian,

|My concern is that
|once we admit those code paths to a pure IPv6 world, we will never get
|rid of them and the path to NAT CPE will be open.

I believe that history has shown that we do not have code admission control.

;-)

Therefore, every possible program, concept, or idea will eventually be
tried.  Good, bad or indifferent.  Since the IAB chooses not to control the
architecture of the Internet, unrestrained evolutionary growth with maximum
mutability is the only possible outcome.  Such is the result of Kobe.

Tony