[RRG] Dynamis of the mapping function

Tony,

I'd like to turn now to the issue of the dynamics of the mapping function.
In particular, how fast can we allow the mapping entries to be updated?  Do
we need to constrain the overall flux of the mapping?

I'm not sure that we can decouple this discussion from the architecture of the mapping function.

A generic requirement could be something like :

The amount of dynamicity tolerated for each mapping entry should scale in a manner inversely proportional to the number of remote entities affected by each change of this entry.

Olivier

--
http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be , UCLouvain, Belgium