RE: [RRG] Reactivating the RAM list?

Earlier, Tony Li wrote:
% ... And the operative words here are "for now".  I have every intention of
% returning to the topic at the appropriate time, but for the sake of making
% forward progress, it seems like there are some more basic issues that
% we can deal with (granularity & churn) and then revisit mobility in a bit.

That is all well and good, but it also seems that folks who are inclined
to talk about mobility now can simply move that over to the IAB RAM
list until the chairs think it is appropriate to move that back to the Routing
RG list.

I understand the need for chairs to manage a WG or RG list, but surely
you aren't trying to prohibit interested parties from having other
conversations elsewhere...

Ran