[RRG] Reminder: Conceptual Summary and Analysis documents due tomorrow

A friendly reminder for those proposals that have not submitted yet: a summary and an analysis document is due tomorrow March 3rd.

Below was a msg sent to RRG 2 months ago asking the backers of each proposal to submit a conceptual summary and an analysis document. Embarrassingly, I forgot the deadline myself (somehow I wrongly got Philly IETF as deadline in my mind:(

Thanks to Robin who reminded us about this (see his msg February 19, 2008 7:00:47 AM PST) and was the first one to submit the requested documents!

We still believe that a summary and an analysis document for each proposal would be a tremendous help towards systematic comparisons of various proposals. It is our fault for not reminding the group about the deadline ahead of time. We'd like to remedy the situation by extending the submission deadline to March 3, that would leave one week for people to work on the document, and one week for the group to review the documents before our Philly meeting.

Tony and Lixia