Re: [RRG] Mobility frequency

Ran,

I didn't quite follow your conclusion.  Here is my own:

Future L3 solutions may provide the user with other options, but NATO's decisions seem prudent given the state of the art today.

A related thought:

The MIP and MIPv6 people developed their solutions based on a certain set of assumptions. taking into account any number of corner cases, as well as the general case. What could another mobility solution offer / fix that MIP/MIPv6 didn't?

Regards,

Eliot