Re: [RRG] Idea for shooting down

A level s assumes 10^7 to 10^8 prefixes. If a household or a person is looked at as
a non-transit site then should we expect about 3*10^9 prefixes at the s level?

Is there an empirical evidence that the ratio is always about 1:10 for Ps+x ->
Ps+x+1?

How much effort is required for pro bono formation of the initial Level 2, Region1?
What is the minimum number and the tier of ISPs that need to be involved?

Thanks,

Peter