Re: [RRG] December meeting: call for contributions

I do see David's point. However, as Elliot pointed out...

> I do think several key things are needed before we get into design
> committees:

I would agree with this. At this point, I still see significant question
marks
in the different approaches, and the priority should be in getting the
fundamental issues solved than debating about whose proposal to take
or what merger to perform.

In other words, I think we are still exploration phase. Getting the various
folks on the same page would be good, but I would suggest starting
with something else, like getting a common understanding of what
the remaining issues are.

Jari