[RRG] Three other points about Six/One

Christian,

Three other points I forgot...

How does Six/One interact with IPsec? We understand that shim6
runs under IPsec, so has no impact, except for the tricky case
of bump-in-the-wire IPsec. Is it the same for Six/One?
(BITW is only one instance of middleboxes interfering with
traffic; there are others to consider too.)

You don't mention TCP checksums. Again, is there any
impact?

How does Six/One deal with SCTP? For shim6, we concluded
that there needs to be an API that allows SCTP to switch off
the shim. Will SCTP be able to switch off Six/One?

    Brian