Re: [RRG] Call for contributions

Hi!

Here http://oc-co.org/articles/topo-article.pdf is my proposal, the TAMARA routing model. Objectives for the model were:
* self-configuration/self-organization/self-optimization
* infinite scalability
* reliability, seamless failover

Key design ideas were
* route probing (the principle resembles TCP window scaling)
* use of address bunches (toponames)
* automatic address assignment at all levels

BTW, TAMARA has almost no control plane/data plane separation on the following reason. Self-organization means that state of data plane affects control plane, so we'll get a loop. According to the simplicity principle, the best loop is a point, so better control and data planes be joined.

					Victor Grishchenko
					research fellow
					IPAM USU