[RRG] Meeting slot at IETF64

Hi,

I have just requested a meeting slot for Vancouver.

I request that people who have suggestions for agenda items let me know in the near future.

I am especially interested in

- Ideas for research that this group should be doing
- reports on ongoing research that are of interest to the IRTF RRG community

As this is not a WG, contentful reports are welcome, though depending on how many people want to report, time may be limited. Though my current idea is to prefer a few good substantive issue discussions over a succession of overviews.

As part of the meeting agenda, I will also hold an open discussion on what can and should be done to make this group an active force in trying to improve Internet Routing. So come with ideas. Please.

As I know more about the schedule I will let people know. BTW: I have requested that this meeting not conflict with other routing meetings or other IRTF meetings - we will see if that can be done.

thanks
a.