Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-radext-radsec-09

Folks,

The WGLC for this I-D completed yesterday. There were no comments, which I am not too comfortable with. However, again the I-D has been around for 2 years and 10 months.. so I guess those who had something to say have already done that. We'll move the I-D forward.

- Jouni