Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-radsec-09.txt

Hello,

this revision includes
- a new Appendix C: Compliance with crypto-agility requirements
- wordsmithing regarding Connecting Client Identity
- condensed packet types list

This closes all tracker issues on the draft. I think it might be the
time for (another) WG last call.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter