Re: Final call for consensus poll for IANA #409959 NAS-Port-Type value request

Its just a name - so I am okay with another name.  Do you have a
suggestion?

The issue I have with Service-Type is that that is already overloaded.

The purpose of the attribute is to convey to the Server the context of the
request message.

The approach would be to have an IANA registry/name space (just like in
Diameter) of reserved identifiers for IETF that would require an RFC and a
space that is to be allocated to Vendors/SDO.

-- Avi Lior
--Bridgewater Systems