RE: Final call for consensus poll for IANA #409959 NAS-Port-Type value request

Adding email from Avi describing expected usage of this new attributes.

From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org] On Behalf Of Sanchez, Mauricio (HP Networking)
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 7:53 AM
To: 'radiusext@ops.ietf.org'
Subject: Final call for consensus poll for IANA #409959 NAS-Port-Type value request

At this time we find ourselves with a mixed result between the in room sentiment at IETF 80 (which was negative to allocation) and the subsequent consensus poll (which was neutral/positive to allocation).   As such, a final consensus poll is warranted to establish rough consensus in either direction.

Please respond to this email by May 24, 2011 with either a ‘yes’  (indicating allocation should occur) or a ‘no’ (indicating allocation should be denied).  Please respond regardless of whether you commented at IETF 80 or to the below consensus poll.

Thanks,

Mauricio