Notification: draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-00

Hi,

as discussed, I've written up the idea about fancy accounting in an I-D.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting/

Please comment if you find the time - especially those people who need
the IPv6 accounting!

idnits told me that the Intended Status can't possibly be
Standards-track - RADIUS Accounting itself is only informational :-/

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------