RE: [IANA #278793] Registration of RADIUS Attribute Values and RFC 3575

RFC 3575 Section 2.1 states the following:

   Certain attributes (for example, NAS-Port-Type) in RADIUS define a
   list of values to correspond with various meanings.  There can be 4
   billion (2^32) values for each attribute.  Additional values can be
   allocated by the Designated Expert.  The exception to this policy is
   the Service-Type attribute (6), whose values define new modes of
   operation for RADIUS.  Values 1-16 of the Service-Type attribute have
   been allocated.  Allocation of new Service-Type values are by IETF
   Consensus.  The intention is that any allocation will be accompanied
   by a published RFC.

Note that the Tunnel-Type and Tunnel-Medium-Type attributes are not called out as an exception, only Service-Type.
If the intent was to exempt RFC 2868, those attributes would have been included as exceptions but they are not.

Therefore, it looks to me like the omission of RFC 2868 in the Updates: header is an errata.

What do other WG participants think?