Re: [radext] #61: DNS attribute for IPv4?

#61: DNS attribute for IPv4?

Changes (by wdec@â):

  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 IETF spec, no, existing implementations however do things like
 http://freeradius.org/rfc/rfc2548.html#MS-Primary-DNS-Server.

 Let me know how you'd like to see this represented. We didn't want to
 provide links to specific implementations, but also not hide from the fact
 that limited VSAs are being used.

--
 Reporter:  aland@â                    |       Owner:  wdec@â