Re: Review of draft-zorn-radius-keywrap

  Alan,

  I am not attempting to impress you, just to inform you. AES Key Wrap
was not "invented solely for this specification". It was developed by
NIST and published in November of 2001. It has widespread use and has
received cryptographic analysis. These statements are true whether the
draft makes mention of them or not.

  Dan.