RE: Reviewing is needed, FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-00

The RADIUS Design Guidelines document specifies guidelines for the design of RADIUS attributes as well
as compatibility with the RADIUS protocol:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design

Please have a look at the document.  In particular, it is expected that prior to requesting review, that documents
will have examined their compatibility with the checklist contained in Appendix A.