RE: [OPS-DIR] Operations Directorate Review ofdraft-ietf-radext-design-18

Hi Alan,

Please prepare a revised ID and submit it as soon as the pre-IETF
submission blackout is over which is the Monday of the IETF meeting. I
plan to put this document on the agenda of the first IESG telechat after
Beijing.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan