Re: Federated Authentication Beyond The Web: Problem Statement and Requirements

Hi Klaas,

sorry for the late response.

Interesting statement.

I agree that there are other approaches (and probably everyone would agree with that; we could even list Kerberos).

However, the MOONSHOT BOF is (if I understood it correctly) constraint to the mentioned constraints.

The usage of OpenID in SASL/GSS-API (like you pointed out) will be done in KITTEN independently and has different design constraints.

Ciao
Hannes