RE: [radext] #26: Terminology (Section 1.1)

Wow.   Such a long series of emails.  I appreciate having the issues
separated, but dealing with so many suggested changes out of context is
challenging.

>  [BA] Given the extended attribute work, we may not want to
>  define the standard space a bit more flexibly.

Did you intend the "not" in this sentence?

>  standard space
>       RADIUS attributes which are allocated by IANA and which
>       follow the format defined in RFC 2865 [RFC2865] Section 5.

If the suggestion is to be more flexible in defining "standard space", your
suggested text seems to fall short of the mark, in that it talks about the
"format defined in RFC 2865 [RFC2865] Section 5".  Clearly that excludes the
Extended Attributes, no?