RE: New WG co-chair

Thank you Dan.  Look forward to rolling up my sleeves together with the RADEXT community and continuing to improve RADIUS.

-MS

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org] On Behalf Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:48 AM
To: radext mailing list
Cc: Ron Bonica
Subject: New WG co-chair

Please welcome Mauricio Sanchez as the new co-chair of the RADEXT WG,
working together with Bernard Aboba. Congratulations and good luck,
Mauricio.

Thanks again to David Nelson who co-chaired for many years the WG
together with Bernard, and we hope that he will continue to be a fine
contributor.

Please allow me to thank everybody who considered the nomination, to all
people who made proposals and sent valuable comments about the
candidates. I am encouraged by the good response and the discussions
that took place during the open nomination process. I had to chose among
a number of candidates, all fine professionals and willing to contribute
to the WG progress by assuming the responsibility of co-chairing the WG.
It's been a difficult choice and a good sign about the vitality of the
WG.

Regards,

Dan