Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:56 PM
Subject: FEDAUTH BOF request

Diameter and RADIUS experts should pay attention to the request to hold
a Federated Authentication (FEDAUTH) BOF which will be discussed this
morning by the IAB and the IESG.

The Draft Charter is available at
http://www.project-moonshot.org/bof/charter/, and more information about
this BOF or other BOF requests can be examined  at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/

Dan