Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-02.txt

Hi,

> Can you summarize which issues were closed and which are open?

Sure: That's my current list of open questions for this draft.

1) Scope of Document: AAA in general or RADIUS transports only? Discuss
in dime.
2) mention of 4282: better leave it out? Need to re-define usage of @ as
delimiter then.
3) S-NAPTR: is this the right thing to do? Please review current draft.
4) IPv6: shall we give guidance about which stack to prefer, or how to
resolve names to IPs? Not a RADIUS issue after all; up to IPv6 wgs to
make such suggestions.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter