Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-radsec-06.txt

Hi,

> This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.
>

> 	Title           : TLS encryption for RADIUS
> 	Author(s)       : S. Winter, et al.
> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radsec-06.txt
> 	Pages           : 17
> 	Date            : 2010-03-05
>
> This document specifies security on the transport layer (TLS) for the
> RADIUS protocol when transmitted over TCP.  This enables dynamic
> trust relationships between RADIUS servers.

This version fixes the issues 306, 308 and 323 with text as recently
proposed on the list.

Since issue 307 was discussed in the Virtual Interim and dismissed as no
viable alternative, the text does not contain any changes to address this.

This should close all the filed issues against the draft. This revision
was created outside of my sponsor project's time.

Comments as always welcome,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER