RE: RADEXT WG last call on RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks

Precisely that's the reason for having the new attribute as opposed to
overloading the previous one for the case when the full /128 is to be
passed down instead of a /64 (or less) for use in SLAAC. Having the two
separated ensures that existing stuff doesn't get broken.

Regards,
Woj.