Re: FW: Review of Radius Guidelines 11

Alan DeKok wrote:

  To summarize: the comments can be divided into a few rough areas:

- minor fixes
  - these should be addressed

- requests to define *new* methods/architectures in the document
  - these should be rejected

- requests to change the document or add explanations
  - I would appreciate suggested text.

  As editor, I welcome suggestions from the WG on how to improve the
document.  I have offered many suggestions in the past, and given the
volume of requested changes, ask for guidance from the WG on what to do
next.