Re: Review of draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport (Part III)

Bernard Aboba wrote:
> I am wondering whether this document should take a position on the
> recommendations described in [RFC3539] Section 3, particularly:
>
> 3.2.  Use of Nagle Algorithm
> 3.3.  Multiple Connections
> 3.4.2 Primary/Secondary failover
> 3.4.3 Connection Load Balancing
> 3.6 Invalidation of Transport Parameter Estimates
> 3.7 Inability to Use Fast Retransmit
> 3.8 Head of Line Blocking
> 3.9 Congestion Avoidance
> 3.10 Premature Failover

  There's already a "catch-all" sentence in the doc:

The guidelines defined in [RFC3539] for implementing a AAA protocol
over reliable transport are applicable to RADIUS over TLS/TCP.

  I think that should be fine.  I don't want to reproduce 3539 here, or
do a section-by-section review, saying "this applies, too".