From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org] On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 11:54 PM
To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RADEXT Virtual Interim Agenda, Take Two

RADEXT Virtual Interim Meeting
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
10 AM - 12:30 PM Pacific Time

Agenda

10 AM - 10:15 AM PT: Preliminaries

     Conference issues/debugging
     Attendance
     Note takers
     Agenda bash

RADSEC (60 minutes)

10:15 AM – 10:30 AM PT  Status-Server, Alan DeKok (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server

10:30 AM PT – 10:45 AM PT RADIUS over TCP, Alan DeKok (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport

10:45 AM - 11:00 AM PT  RADSEC, Stefan Winter (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

11:00 AM - 11:15 AM PT NAI-Based Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

Design Guidelines (60 minutes)

11:15 AM – 12:15 PM PT Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (60 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-guidelines

Wrap-up (15 minutes)

12:15 PM PT – 12:30 PM PT   Discussion and Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (15 minutes)