RE: Proposed resolution to Issue 325

Alan said:

"  I think that's partially covered by saying "changes CAN be required".

  Do we need specific text saying how new types can be entered as strings?"

That was one of the points made in Issue #325 -- that it is possible to
enter
any attribute type as a string on the server, without a dictionary change.
Of course, code changes can be necessary for receiving a new type,
both with respect to the dictionary as well as policy languages.