RE: AW: Use of VLAN attributes in Accounting-Requests

The VLAN parameters might be useful in Accounting-Requests since the semantic is close to the >one defined in RFC 2868. I am, however, not sure about the priority related attributes. What has >changed your mind regarding this attribute?

As you noted, the User-Priority-Table attribute has no bearing on consumed resources (e.g. the packets sent/received at each priority), so I don't think it belongs in an Accounting-Request.