REMINDER: Review comments on RFC 3576 MIBs

So far, the RFC 3576 MIBs have received only 3 comments, from two
individuals.   This either means that the document is in very good shape,
or that hardly anyone has read it.

In order to advance this document, we need to distinguish these two
outcomes.

If you have read the documents and believe they are ok, please post this
indication to the RADEXT WG list.

If you have read the documents and have an issue with them, please post
the issue to the RADEXT WG list in the format described on the RADEXT WG
web page:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

If you have not read the documents, please do so NOW:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-client-mib-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-server-mib-01.txt

If we do not hear from anyone, we will assume that there is little or no
interest in implementing this document.