Re: Encoding of Location-Id and Location-Name in draft-black-radius-lanedge-00.txt

Avi:

I am not sure that the parsing of a string is all that much more difficult.
Given an arbitrarily large base of locations, you would probably search a
hashed list anyways, and strings are a lot easier for people to manage in
some table or file rather than having to add value assignments to a
dictionary.

Richard