Question regarding IP Filter Rule

The Black I-D and PWLAN draft prompted me to check something out.

It seems to me that something is missing in Diameter.  Using the filter
specification in 3588 its not clear how I force a forward.  The only actions
supported are permit or deny whereas ipfw supports a forward mechanism as
well.

The motivation for this is the requirement in (WLAN for example) whereby I
want to force all http traffic to a specific portal and deny all other
traffic until the portal instructs the NAS otherwise.  This needs to be done
either during an Access Accept or mid-session using COA.