RE: Comments on draft-adrangi-radius-issues-in-pwlan-roaming-00.t xt

See my comments inline.

> From: Jari Arkko [mailto:jari.arkko@piuha.net]

>   o  The lack of Identity for Accounting Purposes (sect. 3.1): I agree
>      that this is an issue where things like EAP-AKA which
> has identity
>      protection or PEAP which hides the identity are used. Perhaps
>      draft-ietf-aaa-eap should discuss this. But since the issue is
>      in fact common to both Diameter and RADIUS, we could
> also describe
>      it separately. "Accounting Considerations for Identity
> Privicy" I-D?

This is not strictly an accounting problem either.  An alias for the user
needs to be included in both Access and Accounting type messages.
If it were an accounting problem only then the Class attribute would
probably suffice in this case.  Intermediaries need to be able to have an
alias for subscriber as well (which nulls out the use of the Class
attribute).

Username re-writing capability could work here.