RE: Strawman RADIUSEXT WG charter - Take Three

I get your point -- but supposing I was to adopt your IEEE standard and then
wanted changes done.  Nothing compels the IEEE to address my concerns.  At
least at the IETF I can do something about it.

So for example, if the VSAs belonged to the WiFi Alliance well I would have
to pay $25K to have a voice there.

So you are right, it is all about who and how ;-)