RE: Strawman RADIUSEXT WG charter - Take Two

> Is there evidence that this 'lack' is a fatal flaw?

The draft below attempts to make the case for this work item.  Could you
review it and send your thoughts to the list?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lior-radius-reliable-accounting-00.txt

> I doubt very much that this is possible, given that pre-paid support
> would undoubtedly use the capabilities defined (sort of) in RFC 3576 and
> magically justified after the fact by RFC 3575 (unless, of course, we're
> redefining "compatible" to mean "in direct violation of")...

Could you take a look at the draft below and provide us with your opinion
of it?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lior-radius-prepaid-extensions-01.txt