RE: Some thoughts

So this is a very interesting...

If you look at prepaid for example you will see that that approach taken was
to use subtypes.  One of the reason for doing so was due to the lack of
attributes space.  If we were to expand these attributes then we would run
out of space (maybe not within the two features we are considering now but
pretty soon.)  Note that using subtypes also increases the size of the
attribute.

Furthermore, you still have a potential issue about the size of the
attributes.

Nobody addressed the problem I have put forward.  How do you map a (3 octet)
length Diameter attribute to a (one Octet) length Radius attribute?