RE: Strawman RADIUSEXT WG charter

I don't follow your point.  Can you explain?

> Also, Diameter already has a 32-bit attribute field so
> allowing that many RADIUS attributes would seem to create
> Diameter incompatibilities -- how would you map RADIUS
> attributes to Diameter?

We are not introducing 32bit RADIUS attribute types.  We are introducing a
mechanism for encoding 32bit RADIUS attributes within a VSA not at a top
level.  Therefore there should not be any Diameter incompatiblity.

Diameter will simply encode these RADIUS attributes the way it will encode
any VSA.