Source ID -> Observation Domain Id?

Dear all,

During his review, Bert was confused by the sourceId being the unique Id for the observation domain
- [IPFIX-ARCH] sect 5.4 last line
  s/Source ID/Domain ID/ ??
  Or should the section title be somthing about "Source" ??
  I am getting a bit confused about DOmain and Source ID I guess?
  Protocol doc does indeed speak about SOurce ID.
I agree that this confusing, and should be changed. However, this must be changed in ALL IPFIX and PSAMP documents.
Information model: sourceId -> observationDomainId
Protocol: Source ID -> Observation Domain ID

Any objections before starting to change the documents?

Regards, Benoit.