Re: PROTO-17: Encrypted Packets + PROTO-106: extend security considerations on exported Payload

Juergen,

I support this solution for PROTO-17.

I also support the intention behind the suggested text
that addresses PROTO-106.  But I do not see how it would be
realized.  How would an implementation ensure that it does
not export the full payload of a conversation?
I don't have the answer.
[PSAMP-FMWK] is not clearer:

* Privacy: selection of the content of Packet Reports will be cognizant of privacy and anonymity issues while being responsive to the needs of measurement applications, and in accordance with [RFC-2804]. Full packet capture of arbitrary packet streams is explicitly out of scope.
Do you have a suggestion?

Regards, Benoit.

Thanks,

   Juergen