Re: Open Issue 1: optional compression

Juergen,

Fine. I added a new entry in section 6.1 IPFIX Solution for the PSAMP requirement

* Compression: to conserve network bandwidth and resources at the Collector, the Export Packets may be compressed before export.

With the choice of IPFIX as PSAMP export protocol, the compression option mentioned in the framework is not addressed.

Regards, Benoit.
Benoit,

I think the protocol document should state that with the choice of
IPFIX as protocol, the compression option mentioned in the framework
is not addressed.

Thanks,

   Juergen