Measurement Process -> Metering Process

Tanja, Nick, and al.

Regarding the "Measurement Process -> Metering Process" issue discussed during the IETF meeting, I understand that:
- the Measurement Process definition disappears
- we replace all instances of Measurement Process by (IPFIX) Metering Process
- we keep the Selection Process

I was not too clear about the following point:
- do we keep the Reporting Process?
There is actually no information about it (no such thing such as Reporting Process ID)
   This is just a concept, right?

Regards, Benoit.