RE: [ippm] comments on draft-morton-ippm-composition-00.txt

Hi Emile,

At 11:43 AM 8/9/2005, STEPHAN Emile RD-CORE-LAN wrote:
How do we arrange the way the contribution to the composition draft ?
As a first step, to prepare the version 01 of the draft I propose to send you my definitions of composition metrics.

Let's try that. If you can follow the outline I used for the example that is already in the draft, that would be good.

Regarding passive metrics, I will propose a definition of a passive one way delay metric based on the Type-P-Spatial-One-way-Delay-Stream defined in draft-stephan-ippm-multimetrics-01.txt.
OK.

Al