Re: Stepping down as PSAMP Co-Chair

Andy, Working Group,

I would like to thank Andy for his contributions to IETF, and in
particular the psamp & ipfix efforts. It has been a pleasure to work
with Andy and I am glad that he will stay involved.

It will probably not come as a surprise that Andy already informed
Juergen, me and Bert in advance. We discussed whether we would need a
new co-chair. Since the psamp work is already quite far along, we
decided that we would not need a new cochair.

Please let us know if you have concerns about this decision,
otherwise, I hope to see you all in Paris.

Thanks,

David & Bert
---