RE: Intellectual Property Statement for the sampling techniques draft

Benoit,

There is a more recent and specific IP statement from AT&T that will be
referred to in the next version of the framework draft:

http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/att-ipr-draft-ietf-psamp-framework.txt

Concerning other assertions of IP rights, I was referring to the
following psamp specific statement from Cisco, which will also be
referred to in the next version:

http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/cisco-ipr-draft-ietf-psamp-protocol.txt

Nick

And