From: Merike Kaeo [mailto:merike@doubleshotsecurity.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:28 AM
To: Vishwas Manral
Cc: Opsec
Subject: Re: draft-ietf-opsec-current-practices-01.txt

Hi Vishwas.

I posted a version 02 just in time for deadline which should make it to
the list any day now.....however, the additions do not address what you
write below.  Would all of your comments be addressed by adding more
detail to appendix B and including the info that you list below?  It
doesn't make sense to list all of the 1000's of vulnerabilities that a
network IDS system looks for so how best to generalize but add enough
info to be useful and satisfy most needs?  More comment on that
appreciated.....

- merike