RE: Control Plane Security of ISP Network

David, I agree. But we shouldn't ignore the other reason(s) for oob
networks such as disaster recovery, fat fingered configs locking out all
traffic etc...
Those are primary management plane issues so may not apply in the
control plane.

donald.smith@qwest.com giac